I am Mark Roberts, and I draw maps. Do you need a map?
This website is where I put all my orphan maps which don’t fit in one of my books. All the maps are 2/300dpi GIFs which you can see in their full glory by right clicking, or left click to get the PDF.
- Drop me a line – mark[at]markroberts[dot]id[dot]au
- Call me – +61 404 50 99 24
- Skype (let me know first) – nmarkroberts.
I draw maps for
- orienteering competitions
- adventure races
- orienteering maps for schools
- maps of where to ride your mountain bike
- maps of where to ride your bike with your family
- maps of bushwalking tracks
- maps of birdwatching venues
Do you need a map? I’ll draw one for you at a very reasonable price. I live on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia, so I have good local knowledge and excellent cartographic resources for South East Queensland and northern New South Wales, but I’m happy to draw almost any area in the world.
I primarily draw topographic-style maps but I’m interested in all types of map.
My first book of maps is Where to Mountain Bike in South East Queensland; we published the Fifth Edition in December 2016.
My second book is Family Rides in South East Queensland
My third map book is Family Bushwalks in South East Queensland – the Second Edition came out in November 2016.
Here is my old Orienteering Blog.