Here are fairly accurate plots of the trail shown in my BNT Book 6 maps as KMZ and GPX.
Note the following:
- Nothing here is approved by the BNT organisation
- Parts of these trails travel through private land, nothing here gives you permission to enter that land, you need to join the BNT and read Book 6
- In many places the trail nominally follows a surveyed road casement BUT in fact is outside that for a small or substantial distance
- You should get BNT membership, buy Book 6 from the BNT organisation and read the notes before travelling on any of this trail
- The alignment of the BNT changes very often, this may be out of date