Today we completed our Kilkivan to Kingaroy Rail Trail Guide and made it available for sale in PDF form. We hope to print it on paper soon.
Our KKRT Guide is very similar in format and content to our Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Guide.
More information at http://organisedgrime.com.au/kkrtguide.php
A series of maps of sightseeing drives centered on Yarraman which I made for the nice folk at Yarraman Caravan Park.
Here are fairly accurate plots of the trail shown in my BNT Book 6 maps as KMZ and GPX.
Note the following:
- Nothing here is approved by the BNT organisation
- Parts of these trails travel through private land, nothing here gives you permission to enter that land, you need to join the BNT and read Book 6
- In many places the trail nominally follows a surveyed road casement BUT in fact is outside that for a small or substantial distance
- You should get BNT membership, buy Book 6 from the BNT organisation and read the notes before travelling on any of this trail
- The alignment of the BNT changes very often, this may be out of date
Much of this reserve is dedicated to use by the Scout Group so please do not enter without permission.